When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters. When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than: a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing or data storage services), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential. You hereby release us from all liability arising from the sharing of such information, including any action or inaction our vendor takes;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security of Your Information
We use industry-standard security to store your personally identifiable information. All data transmitted between your browser and our servers will use the industry standard SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) encryption technology.
What is a Cookie
A “cookie” is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customize your visit.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Correction of Information
You can correct certain information by logging into your account and changing the information, and you may also delete certain information by closing your account (to close your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). However, please note that in certain circumstances, we may not, or may not be able to, remove or change certain information, even in the event an account is closed. For example, we may retain information about who posted certain information to the Site or credit card information for compliance purposes or as required by financial institutions.